Cape Town Jazz Safari Tour
- The Cape Town Jazz Safari is a unique opportunity to learn the aspects of the cultural diversity that Cape Town has to offer through authentic Cape Town Jazz Music with its diverse regional origins. Local Jazz has a style of its own and a real African flair. Guests will be personally introduced to professional musicians and jazz lovers of Cape Town.
- We visit the home of a professional musician in Cape Town for dinner and a private music performance. If you have an instrument and want to join in, now’s he time!
- This is an ideal opportunity to hear musicians’ life stories first-hand. Jazz has played a significant role in South Africa during the dark days of apartheid, but today it showcases some pretty amazing local talent and powerful voices.
- Finally we enjoy great local Jazz music at an authentic jazz club!
- Return Transport: Anywhere within the CBD & Waterfront precinct
- Guided tour with accredited
- Private music performance with light dinner & local beer/wine at a musician’s home.
- Club entrances (drinks at clients own account)
- Entrance fees when applicable to our chosen programme.
- Guests are not allowed to pick up children nor allowed to encourage them to follow the tour with us.
- Guests are to wear comfortable shoes and appropriate clothing in respect to the community (e.g. no mini-skirts, bare shoulders, sexy & revealing clothing and flashy jewellery).
- Bring sun protection and wind protection and a warm jersey.
- We highly recommend bringing a small bottle of water as the local shops only stock sodas and sometimes other soft drinks.
- We recommend guests bring a little cash in small bills should they wish to purchase gifts or souvenirs.
- Meeting Point: 22 Hope Street Gardens
- Drop-off point: Anywhere within the CBD & Waterfront precinct
- Departure & Return times: 7pm – 11h30pm
- Rack rate p.p. ZAR1000
- Enquiries/Reservations: email@example.com
- Emergency: firstname.lastname@example.org or +27(0)769338989